Latest articles

AppV5 Publishing Sync Error Code 070000000B
After a power outage, a client machine had issues starting the AppV Client Service. The AppV Client logged this Error: A virtual application could not be [...]
Import custom Windows 10 menu: Icons missing!
If you want to create a custom start menu in Windows 10 using Powershell, you might have noticed that some shortcuts you created on the reference pc are [...]
How to install OneDrive for Business Next Gen Sync Client without local admin rights
Microsoft recently released the OneDrive for Business Next Generation Sync Client. You can find more info about the deployment [...]
Skype for Business Recording Mgr Error on startup.
I deployed a Windows 8.1 update x64 machine with Office 365 and the office 2016 apps. The following error message appeared when starting Skype for Business [...]
‘Microsoft.Policies.WindowsStore’ is already defined when updating ADMX Central Store for Windows 10 1511
after updating my gpo templates to Windows 10 1511, I received the following error message: Microsoft has a KB regarding this issue. But it is a problem [...]
Office Deployment Tool 2016 updated
I used to have an issue with installing Office 365 offline. The installation failed, when mentioning a branch in the xml file. You can find a threat from [...]
SCCM 2012 R2 SP1: AWEBSVC is not responding to HTTP requests
A few days ago, I had a problem with the application catalog. The website was unavailable, and the component SMS_AWEBSVC_CONTROL_MANAGER generated the [...]
SCCM 2012: Use the same external ethernet adapter for multiple OSD of devices.
I read a few blogs regarding this issue. Especially this one explains the problem very well and gives 3 good solutions: [...]
SCCM 2012: Software Updates fail with error code 0x80070543: Cannot open an anonymous level security token.
A few days ago, I stumbled upon a weird error when software updates were trying to install on our Windows 8.1 systems. We push them to clients, using SCCM [...]
AppV5 application shortcut missing comment (description)
After sequencing “Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7” the description that appears when mouse hovering the shortcut was something not very useful for [...]